*Contact Hendricks Regional Health for interest in any employment opportunities.
- Danville Emergency Department: estimated 27,000 annual patient visits
- Brownsburg Emergency Department: estimated 9,000 annual patient visits
- Community appropriate mix of adult and pediatric patients
- Outstanding relationship with our Nursing, Ancillary Staff, and Hospital Administration
- High medical acuity, <1% LWBS rate
- Certified Primary Stroke Hospital, Pre-Hospital TeleStroke Program
- Chest Pain Center, Cardiac Cath lab on weekdays
- We see minor trauma and stabilize major cases for transfer
- Social services available over 12 hours a day
- ED Staffed with trained Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) nurses at both sites.
- Multiple specialities including: General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric and Adult Hospitalists, Infectious Disease, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gastroenterology, OB/GYN, and Cardiology
- Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and OB-GYN in house at main campus 24/7
- Special Care Nursery at main campus
- Community Paramedic Program
- Palliative Care Program at main campus
- Excellent Radiology coverage with MRI, CT, and Ultrasound. Many procedures available (Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, LP) if requested. All studies during day hours reviewed in real-time by our Radiologists. Tele-radiology used for after hours/overnight imaging
- Excellent Respiratory Therapy coverage with state of the art equipment, ventilators, CPAP/BiPAP, Vapotherm, Video Airway Devices
- Ongoing relationship with Marian University-College of Osteopathic Medicine. Opportunity to have 3rd/4th year medical students rotate with physicians.
- Opportunities for EMS education through our Hospital's EMT and paramedic training programs.
Electronic Medical Record
- EPIC at both sites
- Dragon Dictation
- Danville ED: 36 hours of daily Physician coverage. Physician shift schedules: 7a-4p, 1p-10p, 4p-1a, 10p-7a. 14 hours of daily PA coverage. PA shift schedule 9a-11p.
- Brownsburg ED: 24 hours of daily physician coverage. Shift Schedules M-F 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a. Sat-Sun 7a-7p, 7p-7a. PAs currently work in the ED limited hours after Immediate Care closes.
- Physicians: 8, 9, 12 hour shifts. Split ~50% at each site. Shift requests due 3 months in advance. We all work equal share of Holidays, weekends, and nights (unless more nights requested).
- Physician Assistants: 14 hour shifts. 9am-11pm. Danville ED only
- Opportunity for night shifts only if desired.
- Average 1.5 -2 patients per hour.
- Excellent collegial relationship with our Physician Assistants.
- Team attitude/work ethic.
Hendricks Regional Health Danville Hospital
- 170 inpatient beds, 12 bed ICU, Pediatric Unit, Stroke Unit, Special Care Nursery
ED has 26 beds (6 fast track beds, 3 critical care beds). 2 patient decontamination shower in building, mass decontamination unit in ambulance bay (can do 20 patients at a time). In department CT scan, radiology room, and ultrasound. Bedside ultrasound available. Constructed in 2004. It is state of the art and has had at least 4 other EDs built on it's design. CT scanner is 64 slice scanner. MRI in hospital 3 Tesla. Helicopter pad outside ED.
Hendricks Regional Health Brownsburg Hospital
- 6 inpatient beds
- ED has 12 beds (2 critical care beds). There is also a 4 bed observation unit in the ED. Facility opened January 2018.
- CT scan, radiology, ultrasound, MRI available.
- Helicopter pad outside ED.
History and Indianapolis area
- Physician and Physician Assistant longevity
- Independent Democratic Group 1993- October 2020.
- Hospital Employed November 1, 2020- Present at Hendricks Regional Health
- Great community with top-rated schools. Many of our staff live on the North and West sides of Indianapolis. Hendricks County is one of Indiana's fastest growing counties.
- Very low cost of living
- Favorable Indiana legal environment
- HRH is an EMS training facility for EMTs and Paramedics https://www.hendricks.org/er/education
- Two physicians provide EMS medical direction
- Hendricks Regional Health serves as sponsoring Medical Control Hospital for multiple Fire/EMS agencies in Hendricks, Morgan, and Boone counties, including: Brownsburg, Avon, Plainfield, Danville, Liberty, Mooresville, Pittsboro, Lizton, and North Salem.
- We also provide EMS Medical Direction to Hendricks County 911 Communication Center and Hendricks County Tactical EMS Teams.
- HRH has Primary Stroke Center certification. https://www.hendricks.org/stroke-care
- We have a state of the art Pre-Hospital TeleStroke Program that allows assessment of patients remotely via secure mobile technology.
Dr. Nossett serves as a track physician at the annual Indianapolis 500 race