Values and Vision
- Our group exists to provide unparalleled, exceptional emergency medical care to the citizens of Hendricks County, Indiana.
- Our vision is to continually improve in our provision of top quality emergency medical care.
- We seek to remain true to our core values and expand our leadership role within Hendricks Regional Health as we grow with the community of Hendricks County.
- We are Board-Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians and Certified Physician Assistants with a life-long zeal for learning and practice improvement.
- We strive to be invaluable to our hospital and administration.
- We demonstrate leadership in our field, cooperating with others, and giving our time to committees and work-groups when needed.
- We respect our patients, colleagues, and staff by treating them as we would like to be treated.
- We respect others worth by striving to treat everyone with courtesy, politeness, and kindness, regardless of race, gender, size, age, belief, sexual orientation, or country of origin.
- We respect our patient’s time by doing our best to disposition them in a timely fashion, and if there are delays, ensuring that patients are updated.
- We respect the workplace by keeping disagreements and critiques of others out of public spaces and out of patient rooms.
- We demonstrate courage professionally by speaking up when we see something harmful or negative being done regarding patient care.
- We demonstrate courage in the workplace by holding others accountable for their actions and refusing to ignore problems.
- We demonstrate courage by choosing to be positive role models.
- We demonstrate courage by admitting mistakes and taking responsibility when we fall short of our best.
- We demonstrate courage by being open to change when needed and showing adaptability in challenging times.